What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The Coronavirus is a respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei province of China. This virus most likely originally emerged from an animal source but now seems to be spreading person-to-person. For confirmed Coronavirus infections, reported illnesses have ranged from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dyingHD AMA – Kats Gangbang – Full movieonline kendra spade newonline japanese newYoujizz Tia safada novinha e gostosa fodendo com os seu subrinho. Symptoms can include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. The CDC and Unibet poland believes at this time that symptoms of the Coronavirus may appear in as few as two (2) or up to fourteen (14) days following exposure to an infected individualHot WOKE UP STEPSISTER AND ACCIDENTALLY CUM INSIDE HERonline interracial newonline pissing newVideo estim my cock haed nice
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.