GOBC Center Benefits: Why Join?
A Center membership offers a variety of benefits to you and the members of your organization.
To be eligible for a Center membership, members must work for or come from a family business or a privately held organization where 51% of the ownership or oversight is managed by the family.
- Admission to all GOBC Center events and leadership series, such as Pancakes & Politics, Good Morning Ontario, Vision, and the Annual Holiday Luncheon for you and two members of your business at no additional charge
- The opportunity to join a member-only peer Affinity Group and attend Affinity Group exclusive events
- Opportunities to connect with influential leaders in the region and network with other business owners and members
- One-on-one sessions with technical advisors and industry experts in the areas of succession planning, leadership development, human resources, legal issues, tax matters, board governance, and more
- Member-only invitations to attend GOBC Center technical advisors exclusive events
- Access to industry research and business round table discussions
- Listing on the GOBC webpage, marketing pamphlets, and yearly reports
- Logo recognition on all GOBC Center event marketing materials and website
- Center-only access to the confidential directory of members and technical advisors
- To be eligible for a Center membership, members must work for or come from a family business or a privately held organization where 51% of the ownership or oversight is managed by the family.
The GOBC Center for Family and Private Business operates under the GOBC Foundation which is organized and operated for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com